Metabolism & Nutrition
Ceresio7 also offers services related to metabolism analysis and functional nutrition.
Taking advantage of the fine mechanisms that bind "food - hormones - metabolism" an excellent shape and physical performance is recovered, keeping it longer, preserving the genes of longevity, preventing, treating and curing widespread and even serious disorders and pathologies.
DR. SARA FARNETTI | HEAD OF METABOLISM AND FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION
The internal medical, metabolic and nutritional area is managed directly by Dr. Sara Farnetti, specialist in Internal Medicine, Ph.D. in Physiopathology of Metabolism and Nutrition. Expert in Medical Functional Nutrition. Assistant Professor, Nutrition and Diabetes Programs, Diabetes Research Institute. University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- Internal visit
- Metabolic and Functional Study through haematochemical and instrumental diagnostic tests
- Setting up a personalized nutritional strategy
Evaluation of nutritional status
– Analysis of the biotype, physical form and distribution of lean / fat mass in different body areas as a characteristic and diagnostic sign of the individual patient's hormonal and metabolic balance.
Body composition evaluation
– Bioimpedance analysis (BIA), multifrequency, tricompartmental. Detection of the lean segmental and fat mass, level of hydration, intra and extracellular water. Visceral fat index, bone mass, metabolic age, basal metabolism.
What do our genes want to eat?
Each individual genetic variable corresponds to a different nutrient management. The study of the individual patient's metabolism, using genetic analysis, allows us to choose and combine foods to obtain the best results in terms of physical fitness, health and longevity. It is therefore possible to formulate a personalized diet, "tailor-made", which takes into account not only the functional aspect but also the genetic structure we wear.
Nutrigenomics has opened up a new frontier and created a new scientific approach, based on prevention and genetic diagnosis combined together.
A correct and targeted nutrition combined with the genotypic diversity of each individual has clarified not only the guidelines for the prevention of a large number of diseases but has allowed the development of new experimental therapies, assisting the treatment and improvement of complex diseases, such as:
- Metabolic diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Neoplastic diseases
- Damage from oxidative stress